Experience with industry associations is baked into our DNA and backed by more than a decade of supporting 20+ global tech consortia. Spun from VTM—the technology industry’s leading association management company—Nereus’ methodologies evolved from that history, creating a unique, flexible communications agency focused on:
- Partnership: We drive program momentum by seamlessly integrating with and actively participating in marketing workgroups. We stay in step with participating members to provide valuable and appropriate counsel while remaining on task.
- Neutrality: We remain committed to the objectives and best interest of the consortia we represent, not the objective of a single member. This third-party neutrality comes into play in every program tactic, be it mission critical or ancillary.
- Consensus Building: We understand the importance of and contribute to building consensus. Simultaneously, we remain aware and respectful of the membership’s diversity.
- Bottom-up Program Development: We recognize the importance of evangelizing client work products from a position of knowledge. Considering, we invest in developing a deep technical understanding of client technologies, issues and markets—including those unique to each member.
- Right Program Development: Consortia lifecycle require different communications tactics and levels of support at different times. We are knowledgeable in cross-function disciplines and will recommend what will be most effective, rather than force fit tactics.